Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Artist

Tech N9ne is by far my favorite rapper! I've been to many concerts including Krizz Kaliko :p His music makes the bass bump and it gets you pumped. His lyrics can be scary haha, but I never take his songs too literal. His life intrigues me. I'm honestly glad he hasn't gone mainstream, and he doesnt plan to either. He has talent, that you cant lie. I plan to meet him at one of his next concerts, I bet he has awesome topics to talk about. Look him up if you haven't heard of him.

If you don't like rap I wouldn't listen to Tech N9ne. I honestly like all kinds of music, I listen to music everyday and not just singing to the radio haha. :)

11 comments:

  1. Tech N9ne is the bomb! He definately gets me pumped! Good luck meeting him, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the man. Ever heard Elavator by Kriss Kaliko? If you haven't..then don't. It has to be the most annoying song ever. Elavator go uuuppp Elavator go dowwwwnnn.. blah.. It makes me mad thinkin about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does his life intrigue you? I'm curious to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His lyrics keep me thinking. He really dose live an interesting life. I love how he just dosen't care and spits his thoughts anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck yeah Tech N9ne is awsome I have only gone to one concert but it was worth every dollar cuz he rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was born in November 8th day 1971st yaa. I love tech he is the shizz, some of the things he say are pretty crazy but you need to know how to see what he is saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys know whats up!!! Tech N9ne is the man and knows exactly whats up, I will be there with you to meet him at one of his next concerts!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tech9 is definitely one of my favorite music artists. He has so many different songs and they are all so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if you dont like rap I think you just have to love Tech Nine! Theyre legit! I know its an old song, but one good time is definitely my favorite! And I love Klusterfuk^^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard of him, but I don't really know any of his songs. What are some of the topics he raps about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he normally raps about how he got to where he is today, and really reps the city he came from.. Kansas

      Delete